The Annual Caravan Service is important, even if your Touring Caravan has been unused, it clears the accumulated dust and cobwebs from the working parts, it also gives you the knowledge that everything is in proper working order. Also as part of a Service a Damp Check is carried out and a written report is given.
- Check general condition of the Chassis
- Remove wheels and nuts
- Check wheel bearings
- Inspect, adjust and clean brake shoes and fittings
- Inspect tyres for damage, wear, condition, age and tread depth.
- Check tyre pressures
- Check and grease hitch damper and brake linkages
- Check corner steady operation and grease
- Check road lights cables and plugs.
- Damp check with diagrammatic report
- Check general condition of caravan body
- Full gas test with report
- Check and test heating system
- Basic check and test of 230V electrical system
- Check and test 12V system and battery
- Check doors, cupboard doors and catches
- Toilet flush, seal and pump
- Flyscreens and blinds
- Check for floor delamination
All faults and issues will be reported and discussed before any addition work is carried out involving cost.
230V Test & Inspection
Al-Ko ATC System Diagnoistic Testing
Alde System Flushing & Refilling